Monday, May 24, 2010

Ezra Stoller

I was looking at American architectural photographer Ezra Stoller and some of his works. Below are some of his works that have influenced my design. I am taking a new look at this assignment and looking at designing these rooms from a photographers point of view. This means addressing the quality of light, the quantity aswell as shadows and other factors. In my gallery I wish to control the frequency of inlets of light. However, I want to have roof openings to allow the light to come in. Exposure will also be used to control the intensity of the light. It is only after I test these features in my building will the actual room and concept be viable. Here are some of his works that have influenced my concept, as I really like the use of curves to split the rooms and capture the audiences eye.






No comments:

Post a Comment